Answer each of the following in 3-5 complete sentences.
1. What elements define an author's style? (Refer back to your notes from Friday if you get stuck with this).
1. Describe what a catacomb is (from the video yesterday).
2. Based off of what we learned about Edgar Allen Poe from the video yesterday, what can we expect his writing to be like?
1. Describe the difference between dramatic irony and verbal irony (refer back to your notes from yesterday).
2. Describe the dramatic irony in "The Cask of Amontillado" short story.
Thursday (NO CLASS)
1. If you could write a story about anything (school appropriate), what would you write it about? Describe it in at least five sentences.
**Yes, you will be writing a story. Consider this your very rough draft/brainstorming of ideas.