Answer the following in three complete sentences.
1.Describe what happened at the second basketball game against Wellpinit.
2.Why did Junior feel ashamed about the outcome?
1. What would you have done today if it actually snowed and we didn’t have school?
1. Create a tweet or Instagram post for the ending of "Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian".
1.If you were in charge of the 2018 Grammys, which artist would win music artist of the year and why? Explain.
2.If you were in charge of the 2018 Grammys, what would be the album/mixtape of the year and why? Explain.
1.If someone gave you $2 million to start a business, what type of business would you start? Explain.
2.Why would this business be successful? Explain.
Answer each of the following in three complete sentences:
1. What are three similarities between the "Smoke Signals" film and "The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian"?
1. Who is your favorite character from "Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian"? Why? Explain.
1. What is a healthy way to cope with sadness or grief? Explain.
NO DO NOW
•In “The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian” Junior makes a list of everything that makes him happy and what he is grateful for to cope with his sadness from his grandmother and Eugene’s deaths.
•Make a list of 10 things that make you happy or that you are grateful for. You do not need to write this in a complete sentence J