Answer each of the following in three complete sentences.
1. What elements make a goof story?
2. How can an author's style affect a story?
1. Describe how this photo is ironic.
2. Based off of your observations, what do you think irony is?
1. Draw a symbol that represents you as a person.
2. Describe how this symbol represents you.
1.Write a five-sentence (minimum) long alternative ending to “Lamb to the Slaughter”. Change your story from the point right when Mrs. Maloney kills her husband. YOU create the events that follow. Be creative!
1. What does freedom mean to you? What does it mean to be free?