Answer each of the following in three complete sentences MINIMUM.
1. What makes a strong argument?
2. If you could write an argument about any topic, what would you choose.
1. What claim did your group come up with for the case of Arthur falling down the stairs? Did he truly fall, or was he pushed?
2. Describe the evidence your group came up with to back up your claim.
1. Explain the differences between claim, premise, and evidence. Describe the role of each in an argument.
1. What is a counterclaim?
2. What is the purpose of a counterclaim?
1. Describe what is required when quoting evidence in your essay.
2. Tell me what you already know about in-text citations.